sábado, 2 de mayo de 2020

The Primary Sector

Explanation in English about the Primary Sector by Carina. Link.

Could you tell her your opinion in your comments , please?

It's really amazing.

I have just added a powerpoint presentation about the Primary Sector by Noemí. Link.

I'm sure you like it and she will appreciate your cheerful comments.

It's also amazing.

The last powerpoint presentation belongs to Sandra. Link.

What do you think about it? Did you like it?

There is another presentation about the Primary Sector. In this case there is a village, called Hornachos, which is a great example of farming. It's been written by María. Link.

Why don't you comment how wonderful Hornachos and María's presentation are?

Another good presentation by Silvia. Link.

This is another presentation about the primery sector in Spain by Noemí. Link,

And her sister has worked on Europe, by Sandra. Link.

I hope they help you learn about the economy in Spain and in Europe.


12 comentarios:

  1. Carina lo has hecho fenomenal, eres una crack!
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Carina, ha sido genial, te lo sabes de memoria y lo has dicho super bien!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow wow wow! Wonderful work Carina, Noemí and Sandra! It is wonderful to see you Carina!

    Toni

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In which sector do you think you would like to work in when you grow up? Why?
    Toni

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I would like to be a teacher. I've spent all my life teaching and I've learnt a lot from my pupils. Je, je!

      Eliminar